Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 12:58 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 12:58

Close

GRE Prep Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GRE score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 33118 [29]
Given Kudos: 25175
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [2]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 33118 [0]
Send PM
Verbal Expert
Send PM
Re: Shorter GRE - All you need to know about the GRE General Exam 2023 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
@Update the first post.

Regards
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: Shorter GRE - All you need to know about the GRE General Exam 2023 [#permalink]
Many thanks for sharing such important information.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I liked the way you explained why it is necessary to take GRE test.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Thanks for this. Good to know what's considered good/ average scores. Might need to up my game. :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Very useful! Thanks for the info!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Very Helpful! Thank you
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Thanks for such an extended guide!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Well, this test to measure students’ readiness for graduate-level work is a good way. The test scores that are required or already accepted as an alternative to the GMAT for admission to MBA, specialized masters and other postgraduate business programmes. Combing these in one if you are busy in the exam preparation and forget to submit your essay you can also grab a cheap writing service from Academic Writing Experts and never due the date!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Great post
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
Thanks for sharing about GRE. I just want to raise one question? Regarding about gre app on the play store.
Recently I saw one gre app on the play store "GRE TEST PREP" it was offered by a galvanize test prep. I would like to know, this app is useful for GRE beginners or intermediate?
Verbal Expert
Send PM
Expert Reply
I know the app but I was not really impressed by it.

If you need an app I would go for the official one even though you have to pay for it

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-offic ... 61455?ls=1

Also look at these for android

https://gre.myprepclub.com/forum/best-andr ... -2125.html

or this https://gre.myprepclub.com/forum/7-helpful ... -8017.html

Regards
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
Thanks for giving awesome content.How should I prepare for the GRE RC questions?
I was also facing the same problem while preparing for RC but now in GRE. I can confidently tell you the secret to perform better in RC section although you can't score perfect in short span of time.
Just follow below steps for a month
1. Read The Economic times newspaper in morning at least for an hour. It will be difficult for you at start but keep repeating that.
2. Revise your vocabulary from your notebook.
3. I am assuming you go to office for 8 hour. So in office, whenever you get time read news from Breaking News, World News & Multimedia (New york Times). It will give you only 10 free articles but you can find the hack. If not message me.
4. In office time, read article from Arts & Letters Daily Both websites have awesome content, read daily at least one article even it looks boring to you.
5. Now at home, do practice daily from anywhere and everywhere. Try Galvanize test prep or ETS practices or us this app ""GRE TEST PREP""
6. Write new vocabulary in a notebook that you are gonna revise in the morning.
These steps require dedication especially for guys who are not good in English. The crux is, keep reading whenever you get time.
Personally, I will suggest you use this app ""GRE TEST PREP"" This app will help you to imp[rove your GRE RC part.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
How can I contact you.I'm very interested in the hack.Thank you

Posted from my mobile device Image
Verbal Expert
Send PM
Expert Reply
Oizamsi20 wrote:
How can I contact you.I'm very interested in the hack.Thank you

Send me a private message

Regards
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I have tried to send you a private message,but I keep getting an error response.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Thanks for sharing this useful post and provide us valuable content.
Verbal Expert
Send PM
Expert Reply
preped wrote:
Thanks for sharing this useful post and provide us valuable content.

Glad of being useful Sir.

Please, see also our directory Free GRE Materials - Where to get it!! (2020)

Regards
Prep Club for GRE Bot
[#permalink]
 1   2   
Moderators:
Verbal Expert
28635 posts