Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 02:28 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 02:28

Close

GRE Prep Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GRE score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Tags :

Show Tags
Hide Tags

Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 11681 [0]
Given Kudos: 136
Send PM
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 33114 [0]
Given Kudos: 25174
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Re: Everything you need to know about Sentence Equivalence [#permalink]
bfarooq wrote:
Hi Brent,

I was on your website and it is quite useful to get me familiarized with the GRE. I am almost done with the Text completion videos and had a query about the questions on there. What would you say about the level of difficulty on the questions are? Also, are these your own questions or from other resources? I just wanted to know the validity of them and how closely they relate to the GRE. Ofcourse no prep company can be 100% close to the real thing. :) But wanted to know your opinion.

Also, will you be posting more questions at some point?

The video questions are our own questions, which we tried to make resemble official GRE questions. The questions range from super easy to super hard.

Cheers,
Brent
Intern
Intern
Send PM
GreenlightTestPrep wrote:
bfarooq wrote:
Hi Brent,

I was on your website and it is quite useful to get me familiarized with the GRE. I am almost done with the Text completion videos and had a query about the questions on there. What would you say about the level of difficulty on the questions are? Also, are these your own questions or from other resources? I just wanted to know the validity of them and how closely they relate to the GRE. Ofcourse no prep company can be 100% close to the real thing. :) But wanted to know your opinion.

The video questions are our own questions, which we tried to make resemble official GRE questions. The questions range from super easy to super hard.

Cheers,
Brent

Cool. I know this depends on perception, but with the study guide and the videos and questions posted, do you think anyone who follows it could get a good verbal and math score like say 160 on each? Or would you recommend me to go through Manhattan GRE books as well. I just dont want to overload myself with information as one is always better than two methods of action.

Thanks!
Retired Moderator
Send PM
bfarooq wrote:
GreenlightTestPrep wrote:
bfarooq wrote:
Hi Brent,

Cheers,
Brent

Cool. I know this depends on perception, but with the study guide and the videos and questions posted, do you think anyone who follows it could get a good verbal and math score like say 160 on each? Or would you recommend me to go through Manhattan GRE books as well. I just dont want to overload myself with information as one is always better than two methods of action.

Thanks!

Our course covers all of the concepts and strategies needed to score 170.

Cheers,
Brent
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks! I will go through the videos vigorously!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Im curios, whose voice is it on the videos.. It really sounds like Mike McGarry from Magoosh on a couple of them. :D
Retired Moderator
Send PM
bfarooq wrote:
Im curios, whose voice is it on the videos.. It really sounds like Mike McGarry from Magoosh on a couple of them. :D

The narrator is Brent Hanneson.
More here: https://www.greenlighttestprep.com/abou ... httestprep
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
Thanks for sharing
Prep Club for GRE Bot
[#permalink]
Moderators: