Last visit was: 27 Sep 2024, 09:27 It is currently 27 Sep 2024, 09:27

Close

GRE Prep Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GRE score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 35338 [0]
Given Kudos: 25741
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Send PM
Re: How difficult are Magoosh Questions [#permalink]
[q]But nothing is like the official material. Try to stick it out. Believe me.[/q]

Second that.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
I find their quant questions lacking in difficultly compared to ETS material. Their verbal questions are great though.
Verbal Expert
Send PM
Expert Reply
In my opinion their verbal are on average. In this regards MGRE is way much better, even though my adivice is always one:

It is really difficult to craft good material for test such as GRE or GMAT. The best way to use the NON official material is to use it to consolidate the concepts to a plateau then ONLY using official material.

Regards
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Rat Boy wrote:
How difficult do you think Magoosh's quant and verbal questions compare to the real thing? I am currently in the estimated score range of 160-164 for Quant and 158-162 and am aiming for a score of at least 164Q/162V in 2 weeks. Thanks!

They are equally distributed ,I mean you can find easy, medium aswell as difficult ones
Verbal Expert
Send PM
Expert Reply
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Carcass wrote:
In my opinion their verbal are on average. In this regards MGRE is way much better, even though my adivice is always one:

It is really difficult to craft good material for test such as GRE or GMAT. The best way to use the NON official material is to use it to consolidate the concepts to a plateau then ONLY using official material.

Regards

So are you suggesting that I practice with the Magoosh and other unofficial resources first and keep the ETS/official resources for last?

I have decided that I will practice in this order both for Quant and Verbal. But am not sure if it is the right way. if you clarify this that would be really helpful thanks :D
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
Bro, Magoosh is a good one it's depending upon the question part. Sometimes if we take practice test in ETS also we can also get some difficult questions. So there are no easy or difficult questions. It depends upon our preparation. Let me drop one free practice test and GRE preparation app link below, that will really guide your GRE part:) Anyways all the best for your exam!
Here is an app link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ce%3DForum
If you need to built your vocab part means check out this free app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... cabbuilder
Moderator: