Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 14:51 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 14:51

Close

GRE Prep Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GRE score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 33131 [0]
Given Kudos: 25178
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Send PM
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 5275 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Re: GRE mock score [#permalink]
Expert Reply
I’m glad you reached out, and I’m happy to help. Below are some tips you can follow regarding your study plan.

Study Tip #1: Find Thorough Prep Materials

As you may already know, GRE resources range from books to classes to courses. I’ve seen my students who choose to self-study find the most success by using an online self-study course. That said, don’t just take my word for it. Check out success stories from folks on GRE Prep Club or read verified course reviews. Most courses offer trials, so you can try a few courses to see which works well for you.

Study Tip #2: Follow a Linear and Thorough Study Plan

Regardless of which resources you end up using, make sure that you follow a structured, linear, and thorough study plan. In other words, your study plan must allow you to individually learn each GRE quant and verbal topic, and then practice each topic to ensure mastery. Studying in such a way will keep your studying organized and keep you focused on the goal of crushing the GRE.

Study Tip #3: Follow a Study Schedule

Ideally, you should shoot for 18+ hours a week of prep. Although that may seem like a lot, trust me, there is a ton to learn for the GRE, so you’ll need to put in plenty of time. If you find keeping up with so many hours of prep difficult, you will need to create a study schedule. Assuming that you are working full-time, you’ll need to study when it makes sense for your schedule. For example, if you do not have to go into work until mid-morning, get up a few hours early and study before going into the office, or go to the office early and study until starting your work day. Conversely, if you have to be at work early but has more free time in the evening, go to the library or a coffee shop after work and study for a few hours before going home for the night. The overall point is that by making a study schedule, you’ll be better able to hold yourself accountable and ensure that GRE prep remains a top priority in your life.

These are just a few tips, so you may find it helpful to read the following article:

How to Score 330+ on the GRE — A Guide for Success

Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Re: GRE mock score [#permalink]
that score is pretty good, but ets pp would help as well
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]