Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 23:19 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 23:19

Close

GRE Prep Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GRE score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 33133 [1]
Given Kudos: 25178
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 33133 [0]
Send PM
Re: GRE PrepClub Filter for "unanswered only" [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Always over there side by side

My posts

https://gre.myprepclub.com/forum/search ... =egosearch

Attachment:
screenshot.1667.jpg
screenshot.1667.jpg [ 23.38 KiB | Viewed 458 times ]
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I understand that that is what you are referring to but what I am saying is the function for unanswered there is not what I was looking for. The "Unanswered" that you are referencing only filters questions that do not have forum "replies" yet.

What I'm asking is a filter for questions that I have not answered yet personally. Not whether it has a "reply" or not.
Verbal Expert
Send PM
GRE PrepClub Filter for "unanswered only" [#permalink]
Expert Reply
What I'm asking is a filter for questions that I have not answered yet personally. Not whether it has a "reply" or not.

sorry I am lost. What you mean by that, the bold part: questions I have not answered personally................

The forum works in two ways essentially: someone else posts questioned and you can see if someone else replied to that question.

For example cvarcass posts a QCQ and in unanswered you can see if there is a reply or not . If not, you can be the first one.

OR

in my post: it includes all your replies if you created a post or else ..........personally.

I do not know other possible filters or at least now I do not have in mind. It is not totally clear also what you said
Intern
Intern
Send PM
GRE PrepClub Filter for "unanswered only" [#permalink]
Here's a sample from GMAT Club in the attachment.

On GMAT Club, basically, the forum quizzes have an "unattempted" filter. This filter allows each individual user to only see questions that they have not attempted yet. It is not based on who replied or not, which is what we have on GRE Prep Club.

So if I answer a question on the forum quiz at the gre prep club, it would be could to have this filter as well so I can only see questions that I have not done yet.

Thank you for taking the time to reply!

Edit -- apparently I can't post a link or an attachment yet but if you go to the gmat club quiz banks there's a filter there
Verbal Expert
Send PM
Expert Reply
wbmillan wrote:
Here's a sample from GMAT Club in the attachment.

On GMAT Club, basically, the forum quizzes have an "unattempted" filter. This filter allows each individual user to only see questions that they have not attempted yet. It is not based on who replied or not, which is what we have on GRE Prep Club.

So if I answer a question on the forum quiz at the gre prep club, it would be could to have this filter as well so I can only see questions that I have not done yet.

Thank you for taking the time to reply!

Edit -- apparently I can't post a link or an attachment yet but if you go to the gmat club quiz banks there's a filter there

I think I understood now. We do not have a forum quiz here, unfortunately.

Please let me see if I took it well. maybe post the image here https://imgur.com/
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I believe we have a forum quiz here which is our question bank. What we don't have here is the filter for "unattempted only" on that same question bank

I uploaded it on imgur but I can't post it here because I need a minimum 10 posts according to greprepclub.

imgur. com/a/ hGGazfS

Remove the white space after the /a/ and before the "com" to use the screenshot
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 33133 [1]
Send PM
Expert Reply
No worries. I copied and paste the URL into the browser

https://imgur.com/a/hGGazfS in the correct form.

yes. We do not have that feature and a lot of those gmatclub has. Moreover, quiz you can build up on GC and the question bank HERE are two different things.

I am not sure but maybe we will back under the GC in the coming future and this board will have all the features they have for the gmat on gmat club but for now we do not have. I am sorry sir
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Thank you for taking the time to clarify things here. I appreciate it!
Prep Club for GRE Bot
[#permalink]
Moderator: