Last visit was: 19 Sep 2024, 15:36 It is currently 19 Sep 2024, 15:36

Close

GRE Prep Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GRE score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 35163 [1]
Given Kudos: 25691
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 35163 [0]
Send PM
Re: Making the switch from GMAT, need help with prep... [#permalink]
Expert Reply
No

On quant you should focus in those areas where you struggle. If , for example, you are strong coming from the GMAT on exponents why you should redo the process?

Of course, I suggest you the quant hand out which has all the notions you need but you can follow which source you want. We do have also the advanced quant book https://gre.myprepclub.com/forum/gre-ma ... -2609.html

Personally, because I have too, I would invest in the ETS mentor course. Not that much for theory which is not the best (barely it scratches the surface of the matter) but for the over 600 official questions both quant and verbal .

You can see also our GRE premium question banks quant. Until now we have 1800 questions to practice per area of contents. Take a look https://gre.myprepclub.com/forum/gre-pr ... 34207.html

Regards
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Carcass wrote:

Regards

What should my focus be primarily? I'm not very sure how the GRE preps work. For GMAT it was constantly TTP > OG books > More questions > Test. But it seems like GRE is Gregmat/TTP > 5lbs manhattan > manhattan/gregmat word app > test?

Not sure what the proper flow is to be honest.

My priorities are memorising words, expanding my vocabulary, finishing up geometry quant chapters, and finish some loose ends and retry for another mock.
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 35163 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
But it seems like GRE is Gregmat/TTP > 5lbs manhattan > manhattan/gregmat word app > test

This is consistent. But also could be GRE quant book I suggested or hand out > Practicing what I suggested along with MGRE.

Be flexible: your goal is to master the concepts and nail all the questions. In a nutshell
Prep Club for GRE Bot
Moderators:
GRE Instructor
71 posts
GRE Forum Moderator
37 posts
Verbal Expert
29502 posts