Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 00:59 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 00:59

Close

GRE Prep Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GRE score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [8]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 33133 [0]
Given Kudos: 25178
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [2]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Verbal Expert
Send PM
The current organization of agricultural production is certainly not [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Even though the pragmatism (approach) of agricultural production is inherently devoted to mass production. yet , this approach is still not enough to solve the world's famine
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 46 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Send PM
Re: The current organization of agricultural production is certainly not [#permalink]
i don't understand current organization of agricultural production is part of the problem not only a phase of it so
the blank 1 should be A. responsible for
and for blank 2 as the following sentence ""two to five times more grain is required to produce the same number of calories in meat as can be obtained through the direct consumption of grain"" describe the blank so it must be F. inefficiency
what type of pragmatism from consume 5 calories of grain to produce 1 calorie of meat
Verbal Expert
Send PM
Re: The current organization of agricultural production is certainly not [#permalink]
Expert Reply
mustafaaldory079 wrote:
i don't understand current organization of agricultural production is part of the problem not only a phase of it so
the blank 1 should be A. responsible for
and for blank 2 as the following sentence ""two to five times more grain is required to produce the same number of calories in meat as can be obtained through the direct consumption of grain"" describe the blank so it must be F. inefficiency
what type of pragmatism from consume 5 calories of grain to produce 1 calorie of meat

agree Sir

Pragmatism does not have much sense
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
motabhairocks wrote:
Why pragmatism instead of inefficiency?

I too struggled with this and would definitely get this wrong if doing for the first time. But I saw somewhere that they are using a lesser used definition of pragmatism meaning AN APPROACH (which is precariously close to the general definition =rationality).

consider: "What pragmatism do you propose to solve this?"

Infuriating, I know.
Prep Club for GRE Bot
[#permalink]
Moderators:
GRE Instructor
218 posts
GRE Instructor
1029 posts