Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 10:22 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 10:22

Close

GRE Prep Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GRE score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Please Review My Argument Essay [#permalink]
In your essay, you do a good job of listing some other possible causes; in fact, those should have been half of your essay, as those other causes, if true, would have weakened the claim that the lunch program was the cause. fastseosolutions
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
I agree with you again
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I like your writing style and overall the work is good enough
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Sighing does not say is not ignorant.
Sometimes it's because you keep running after you see us being tasteless.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Yeah, personally I think that it is very useful information for all students who want to have good academic performance. It is very important for me to study well, so I always try to do all the tasks qualitatively. If I understand that my paper work is done badly, then I usually . These guys are real professionals, so I'm always sure that everything will be fine. Do you still have any problems there? If yes, then feel free to ask me any questions, I will be here for you.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Well, I read the essay completely and find it the best written. Essay writing is a complex task and needs an excellent command for writing an essay professionally. You can also send your essay to the Instant Essay Assistance for a better review.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I read your argument essay and find it good but you need some more improvements. Every student needs online help because they cannot solve the project on their own due to a lack of skills, but when they hire any company, they face another type of problem, such as their inability to provide quality jobs and a high price. People who every student cannot afford. Therefore, this type of problem is very common and usually, every student will face it. However, if they hire our professional writing company, they can now get rid of this burden. Yes, essay writing service providers work for students and helping them solve academic problems. Every student can contact us for any form of academic help and purchase assignments. Almost every student is satisfied with our work because we charge low prices and provide quality jobs.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I like you article very interesting and isnpiring thank you ....
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Please Review My Argument Essay [#permalink]
Not a bad text, but I see in it the classic mistakes of a novice essay writer. I myself rewrote the essay more than 30 times, and still it was rated very low. Therefore, sometimes the best way out, no matter how sad it is, is to buy writing essays from professionals.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Please Review My Argument Essay [#permalink]
You still need to work on a few things, but overall, it's pretty excellent. Writing an excellent essay is not a simple endeavor; there are numerous considerations to be made. I'd give your essay a 7 out of 10. I believe you should practice more.
You will create an excellent essay if you research and work hard. However, it will take a long time to complete. I would recommend employing a writing service if this article is highly crucial to you and you need it to be as good as possible.
I required a really good essay for college admissions a few years ago, and I used one of these services. It went off deprived of a hitch, and I was accepted to my dream college! I'm not sure what I'd do if this service wasn't available; it was a lifesaver for me.

💬(Whatsapp): +91-8754446690
🇬🇧(UK): +44-1143520021

http://www.tutorsindia.com

http://www.tutorsuk.co.uk
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
good article! nice to read. nothing distracts from the thought you wanted to convey.

Posted from my mobile device
Prep Club for GRE Bot
[#permalink]
Moderators:
GRE Instructor
218 posts
GRE Instructor
1029 posts