Last visit was: 30 Apr 2024, 12:34 It is currently 30 Apr 2024, 12:34

Close

GRE Prep Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GRE score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 121
Send PM
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 33172 [1]
Given Kudos: 25180
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 33172 [1]
Send PM
Re: Having massive difficulty in managing time + suggest me practice ques. [#permalink]
Expert Reply
you can reach me out here creating a new post or via private message if you have an impellent necessity
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Having massive difficulty in managing time + suggest me practice ques. [#permalink]
Hello Carcass

I have sent you a PM because the website wasn't letting me post links, please check !!

It will be something like this

Hey Carcass,

I went through your reply & have fully read your link on time management ( hps://gre.myprepclub. co m/forum/gre-ti .....), this helped me in coming up with a strategy for myself, since it has almost been a year for me, of learning GRE quant and verbal concepts + 1600-2000 words of vocabulary, i feel that there is only a need to improve on the time management & even if it's not i will only get to know about it once i try enough practice questions which i will time myself using mobile stopwatch and your guide on how much time one should donate to each ques. of different subjects. I NEED YOUR HELP in determining 2 things .....

A) Do you approve of this strategy of mine to move forward from my current position ? &

B)which links of QUESTIONS(NOT Practice Tests) should i follow first, in order to practice, before i go on to give FREE OR PAID PRACTICE/MOCK TESTS. :

1. Your time management link page provided me with another link of hps://gre.myprepclub . cm/forum/shorter-gre-the-best-free-practice-tests-and-questions-banks-33423. h t m l#p112456 (Shorter GRE-The BEST FREE Practice Tests and Questions Banks 2024)

Here i could see the various sources of FREE GRE practice tests along with a subsection of GRE Questions Bank :

GRE Questions Banks
1. MYGREPREPClub - Over 13k quant questions and 7k verbal questions to practice (ttps://gre.myprepclub /forum/search. p h p?view=search_tags)
2. My GRE Tutor 1200 Practice Question Review ttps://mygretutor m/overview . h t ml)
3. Manhattan Review Quant/Verbal Practice (hps://w w w.manhattanreview . c m/free-gre-practice-questions/)
4. Mometrix Quant - Verbal
5. Rabbitprep 1200 GRE Practice Questions (tps://w w w.rabbitprep . c m/problems/gre/gre-preparation-online-free)

2. The second link that you gave me in your reply to practice above was h tps://gre.myprepclub. c m/forum/free-materials-for-the-gre-general-exam-where-to-get-it-18796.html
(As for the books we have plenty of questions here on the forum. All the directories to practice are contained here ht t ps://gre.myprepclub . c m/forum/free-m ... 18796.html)

3. The third link in your reply hps://gre.myprepclub. c m/forum/gre-skill-builder-project-25495.html
(Also the practice. For example the skill project is conceived to practice per areas h t t ps://gre.myprepclub . c o m/forum/gre-sk ... 25495. h t ml)

4. The 4th link in your reply was hts://gre.myprepclub .c m/forum/shorter-gre-preparing-for-the-verbal-reasoning-measure-28437. h t m l
(Also we have the RC and TC guide

htts://gre.myprepclub. c m/forum/shorte ... 28437. h tm l)

LET ME HUMBLY REQUEST YOU AND ASK YOU IN WHICH ORDER SHOULD I GO ON TO TACKLE QUESTIONS WITH RESPECT TO SEPARATE LINKS SENT BY YOU. It is a bit confusing for me because i want to first get on to questions which are the most RELEVANT TO THE NEW SHORTER GRE OF 2024 and on seeing each of the links i am unable to fetch this info. by myself. So, i need your help in telling me the ORDER of links, in which i should proceed with the practice of questions.
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 33172 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
I got it.

Let me think about and I will reply ASAP
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Having massive difficulty in managing time + suggest me practice ques. [#permalink]
Ok, i will be waiting for that, meanwhile, i will start with some of the practice questions sorted out in a manner as suggested by you previously in a reply to another of my posted query, THERE YOU SAID :

"Also you have on top of every section you have the filter: put a mark to medium and hard, pick up the area you want practice, pick the resource: usually mgree or kaplan or princenton or magoosh give you the best questions

The when you have the result sort the question that have the higher number of kudos or views in decreasing order. That's it. This is a trick to spot the best questions over time."

BUT I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY TO MY PM TO YOU in which i am requesting for a DEFINITE ORDER OF LINKS recommended by you, for me to take a go at accordingly.

I would love to stay connected to you during this journey of mine, towards conquering this seemingly towering task. Please stay connected.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I am unable to access this link h t t p s://gre.myprepclub. c o m/forum/the-100-hardest-text-completion-questions-for-the-gre-exam-23944.html#p76754

it is saying, you are unauthorized to read this forum, please help

there are many such short links dispersed on this website like "top 100 hardest gre tc questions", if i go to question bank and search for hard tc questions from there, will it show me questions also contained in such above mentioned short links ? please reply asap Carcass
Prep Club for GRE Bot
[#permalink]
Moderators:
Retired Moderator
6218 posts
GRE Instructor
218 posts
Retired Moderator
30 posts