Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 00:21 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 00:21

Close

GRE Prep Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GRE score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 59 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 334 [0]
Given Kudos: 299
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: GRE prep test results [#permalink]
Farina wrote:
POORVIBANSAL wrote:
Hi
I wish to share my tests' results, so that I can know what to do further
My target score is - 322 Q167 V155 (Atleast 320)
I have taken GRE in the month of jan 2020 and wish to retake because my score was average
308 Q165 V143
I am very weak in the verbal section, you can see from the below results:

8 july- Q1 (10) V1 (6)
9 July- Q2 (12)
10 july- Q4 (15) V2 (6)
11 july- Q5 (12) V3 (8)
12 july- Q6 (15) V4 (12)
13 july- Q7 (14) V5 (11)
14 july- Q8 (11) V6 (4)
15 july- Q9 (12) V7 (6)
16 july- Q10 (TBD)

I would like to share my previous Diagnostic Report if anyone is ready to evaluate it and guide me.
It is getting really tough because I am loosing interest, hope and will to improve in the verbal section because of continuous failures.
KIndly help!

GRE vocab is tough. What I am doing is, daily I am learning 5-10 new words and revising the previous ones. This is the only tactic thats working for me. Also you must have knowledge of sentence tone, else vocab wont help you. I have been a reader but still I am struggling with vocab, not with the sentence tone though. Do REVISE the previous learned vocab on daily basis if your memory is just avg :)

For RC check Gmat Ninja videos on you tube thats what @Carcass suggested me and I am working on my RC strategies now because I find RC very difficult.

Best of luck!

Hey
Thankyou for your response. I do revise the vocab on daily basis and yes, I follow the same approach of learning 5 to 10 new words.
Also, I am trying to implement Ron Purewal's RC tactics right now. But unable to, it gets mixed up and I get less time.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 334 [0]
Given Kudos: 299
Send PM
POORVIBANSAL wrote:
Farina wrote:
POORVIBANSAL wrote:
Hi
I wish to share my tests' results, so that I can know what to do further
My target score is - 322 Q167 V155 (Atleast 320)
I have taken GRE in the month of jan 2020 and wish to retake because my score was average
308 Q165 V143
I am very weak in the verbal section, you can see from the below results:

8 july- Q1 (10) V1 (6)
9 July- Q2 (12)
10 july- Q4 (15) V2 (6)
11 july- Q5 (12) V3 (8)
12 july- Q6 (15) V4 (12)
13 july- Q7 (14) V5 (11)
14 july- Q8 (11) V6 (4)
15 july- Q9 (12) V7 (6)
16 july- Q10 (TBD)

I would like to share my previous Diagnostic Report if anyone is ready to evaluate it and guide me.
It is getting really tough because I am loosing interest, hope and will to improve in the verbal section because of continuous failures.
KIndly help!

GRE vocab is tough. What I am doing is, daily I am learning 5-10 new words and revising the previous ones. This is the only tactic thats working for me. Also you must have knowledge of sentence tone, else vocab wont help you. I have been a reader but still I am struggling with vocab, not with the sentence tone though. Do REVISE the previous learned vocab on daily basis if your memory is just avg :)

For RC check Gmat Ninja videos on you tube thats what @Carcass suggested me and I am working on my RC strategies now because I find RC very difficult.

Best of luck!

Hey
Thankyou for your response. I do revise the vocab on daily basis and yes, I follow the same approach of learning 5 to 10 new words.
Also, I am trying to implement Ron Purewal's RC tactics right now. But unable to, it gets mixed up and I get less time.

Then stay motivated, thats the only struggle you have to do and keep practicing, thats what I am doing. I have improved in RC a bit but still a long way to go for me so I am also trying. Check Gmat Ninja RC strategies, might work for you.
Manager
Manager
Send PM

Best of luck!

Then stay motivated, thats the only struggle you have to do and keep practicing, thats what I am doing. I have improved in RC a bit but still a long way to go for me so I am also trying. Check Gmat Ninja RC strategies, might work for you.[/quote][/quote]

sure:)
thanks
Prep Club for GRE Bot
[#permalink]
Moderators:
Retired Moderator
6218 posts
Retired Moderator
30 posts
126 posts
59 posts