Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 06:22 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:22

Close

GRE Prep Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GRE score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 33131 [0]
Given Kudos: 25178
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 33131 [0]
Given Kudos: 25178
Send PM
GRE Score NA [#permalink]
Expert Reply
indonihon wrote:
Carcass wrote:
indonihon wrote:
Hey everyone,

I took GRE at home test on 25th Sep 2021 and got a score of 333 (Q170 V163 AWA4.0). My score was available until few weeks back but today when I wanted to send score to additional schools, it showed scaled score not available. How is that even possible??? Is anyone facing the same issue??

Did you try to log off and get in back again ?

Or trying to log via another browser ?

Yes I tried to re-login via another browser also but still it is showing scaled score NA

If you did not receive any warning or email or else by ETS about canceling your score or some sort of investigation for some reason: cheating or else. I.E if all is fine with your score then write to them or call them. The first way is likely the best!

keep us updatd on this.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: GRE Score NA [#permalink]
If you did not receive any warning or email or else by ETS about canceling your score or some sort of investigation for some reason: cheating or else. I.E if all is fine with your score then write to them or call them. The first way is likely the best!

keep us updatd on this.[/quote][/quote]
I have not receive any mail from ETS about cancelling score or some sort of investigation. I have written a mail to them. Will get back with an update.Thanks!
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 222 [0]
Given Kudos: 68
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Did you check you spam, the rate these guys are sending the scrutiny mails, it will land into spam folder
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
GRE Score NA [#permalink]
Hello Team,

Just want to inform you that GRE score is visible in my ETS account.

Some FAQS if GRE scores are NA.

FAQS
Q: What identification is required for testing?
The identification requirements are located on the ETS website

Q: Why aren’t my scores available on the registration website?
Score validity is critical to score users, so we go to great measurements to deliver reliable test scores.

Scores may be delayed for quality review to ensure the accuracy of the scores before they are reported or for review of incident reports received.

More information on why scores may be delayed can be found in the security pamphlet, Why and How ETS Questions Test Scores, located on the ETS website

Q: I received a letter saying that my scores are delayed. What is the reason for the delay?
As stated in the letter you received, your scores are under an administrative review. This is a quality control measure used to ensure the accuracy of scores before they are reported.

Q: When will I receive my scores?
Generally, the score review process may take up to six weeks from the date the scores were originally scheduled to be available; we make efforts to complete our review and report valid scores even sooner.
Once the review is completed, the scores will be available on the registration website if there are no concerns.

Q: What happens if irregularities are detected with my scores?
ETS will notify you in writing if there are any concerns with your scores.

Q: Will I be notified when my scores are available?
When the review is completed and your scores are reported, they will be sent to you and any institutions you designated to receive them.

Q: Who can I contact about my scores being delayed?
Someone will contact you within three to five business days from the receipt of your inquiry to:
Email: TSReturns@ets org
Phone: 1-800-750-6991 (toll free for test takers in the U.S., U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Canada) +1-609-406-5430 (all other locations)

Q: What can I do to speed up the review of my scores?
No action is required of you at this time. Please allow time for the review to be completed.

Thank You.
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 5270 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Expert Reply
indonihon wrote:
Hello Team,

Just want to inform you that GRE score is visible in my ETS account.

Some FAQS if GRE scores are NA.

FAQS
Q: What identification is required for testing?
The identification requirements are located on the ETS website

Q: Why aren’t my scores available on the registration website?
Score validity is critical to score users, so we go to great measurements to deliver reliable test scores.

Scores may be delayed for quality review to ensure the accuracy of the scores before they are reported or for review of incident reports received.

More information on why scores may be delayed can be found in the security pamphlet, Why and How ETS Questions Test Scores, located on the ETS website

Q: I received a letter saying that my scores are delayed. What is the reason for the delay?
As stated in the letter you received, your scores are under an administrative review. This is a quality control measure used to ensure the accuracy of scores before they are reported.

Q: When will I receive my scores?
Generally, the score review process may take up to six weeks from the date the scores were originally scheduled to be available; we make efforts to complete our review and report valid scores even sooner.
Once the review is completed, the scores will be available on the registration website if there are no concerns.

Q: What happens if irregularities are detected with my scores?
ETS will notify you in writing if there are any concerns with your scores.

Q: Will I be notified when my scores are available?
When the review is completed and your scores are reported, they will be sent to you and any institutions you designated to receive them.

Q: Who can I contact about my scores being delayed?
Someone will contact you within three to five business days from the receipt of your inquiry to:
Email: TSReturns@ets org
Phone: 1-800-750-6991 (toll free for test takers in the U.S., U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Canada) +1-609-406-5430 (all other locations)

Q: What can I do to speed up the review of my scores?
No action is required of you at this time. Please allow time for the review to be completed.

Thank You.

Thank you for sharing!
Prep Club for GRE Bot
[#permalink]
Moderators:
Verbal Expert
28639 posts